ES - A&S Night

S. McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Wed Apr 11 12:26:14 PDT 2001

Greetings All!

A&S Night is Monday April 16th  7:30 pm at the Home of TE Galen & Allessandre.
Our Wonderful Baroness will be sharing her skills of period Laid Work(Embroidery)
No need to bring anything other than yourself. HE will be providing all that is needed
 for this work shop, no Charge. For directions either call or email TE's 817-466-8807
baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org, or allessandre at hotmail.com

I noticed that some how this got left off the calendar, so if you know anyone
 who is not on the list, please let them know.

Next months work shop is Period Hair Styles and Braiding, by Lady Arrabella.

We are going to reschedule the Inlke Loom
weaving, by HL Ceinwen that was cancelled due to war, hopefully for July.

In June we will be having A&S night at the After Hours Ceramic....Lady Alexandrina,
and Lady Katherine of Elfsea, Have invited us to their store to make FEAST GEAR.
I will be posting more information about this workshop in the next few weeks.

Also HL Julianna is having a Stained glass work shop on May 12th.....If you are interested
in attentending this workshop, please contact HL Julianna  jwainwright at taylorpub.com

In Service,
HL Tanwyn~
Minister of Arts & Sciences to Lord & Lady Elfsea
tanwyn at flash.net