ES - Brass Rings Source?? WAS -->Italian Renn Gown for sale on E-Bay

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 08:36:36 PDT 2001

Hola!

I went to our local Joanne's last night (over on Oak Cliff) and the only
thing they had were the plastic rings. I also went to Wal-mart. I found key
chain rings that *might* work in a pinch.

Does anyone know where I can get the brass rings wither in the D shape or
circle shape??

I am willing to travel almost anywhere for these hard to find creatures.

Maria

---- Snippage ---