ES - Scribes & Illuminators Guild Principal

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:27:46 PDT 2001

Greetings Elfsea,

I am happy to announce that Elfsea's Scribes & Illuminators Guild will be
head by Lady Anezka z Rozimitala starting in June.

I will hold the S/I meeting in May at my home Tuesday, May 8th at 7:30 p.m.
There will be sodas and treats, so anyone who wishes to join us, please
come!  June's meeting will be up to Anezka, so keep watch for the
announcement.

I plan on moving to Glaslyn in July, but will continue to support Anezka and
the Elfsea S/I Guild (can't get rid of me that easily <G>).

I would at this time like to thank the scribes who have continually come to
our meetings and have contributed to our Kingdom and Barony with beautiful
works.  A special thanks for original works from H.E. Stella, H.L. Tanwyn,
H.L. Darius and Ly. Lavina.  Without you, I would have never made it!!!!!

In service,
H.L. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel~