ES - Defender Culture Camps

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Tue Apr 17 09:17:52 PDT 2001

Greetings to all good gentles of Elfsea, and her cantons of Loch
Ruadh and Dragonsfire Tor, from Lady Afan ferch
Elystan and Lady Medb Liath.

Last year, there was some discussion concerning culture camps at
Elfsea Defender.  Unfortunately, at that late date camps would have
been nigh unto impossible to get together.  Many of you decided,
however, that you would begin work anyway for a camp this year.

Well, this year is here and we are pleased to announce that, yes,
there will be culture camps at Defender.

We are very excited about the return of Culture Camps and look
forward to working with the camp coordinators in the near future.

Anyone who wishes to sponsor or coordinate a Culture Camp,
please contact one of us as soon as possible.

While we realize everyone's thoughts are in full gear towards Spring
Faire, camps will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
We will be sending out a general announcement to the kingdom in
few days, so let us know soon.

In service
Lady Afan ferch Elstan (grrhine at swbell.net)
Lady Medb Liath (rhays at prodigy.net)