ES - Steppes Warlord Tavern Wanted

Annette Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:08:35 PDT 2001

Greeting unto the good gentles of this glorious kingdom.

At last nights Steppes populace meeting the question of a tavern at Warlord
came up.  I had to report that we had no offers for a tavern. We do have the
Longship Company which will be serving breakfast.

What do we have to offer a tavern?  Well the staff who will be hungry and
doesn't have the time or energy to cook.  And someone else spoke up and said
they could have 50 people eat every meal at a tavern. That with staff would
mean large crowds of hungry people.

Please contact myself or Ld Carlos if interested.

In Service

Ldy Mary Elizabeth
co-autocrate
mabrauer at hotmail.com