[Elfsea] Re:ES - News from Underhill

AerynGeil at aol.com AerynGeil at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 17:12:51 PDT 2001

Aeryn here -

Springfair Troll - (I forget who to ask specifically) How much was the event
as I need to pay - My lord and I made it for 1 wedding and court but never
found the bridge to cross (drop me a line and I'll send a check).

The site was quite beautiful and looked to me at least promising as a place
for more events. The separation of the camps by screens of trees was an
especially nice touch for privacy and quiet if needed.

Einstein - My furry child (you know, my cat) is much better. He had his
feeding tube removed and the injury is healing nicely. He is very energetic.
He and Sattai are having a great deal of fun tearing around the house.

In service,

Aeryn

multipart/alternative
  text/html