ES - New Springfair A&S annoucement

S. McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Fri Apr 6 15:15:52 PDT 2001

lets see 2 yeahs.....and NO neahs, Ok I say lets do it. ;o)

Attention everyone....ummmhugh (clearing throat)

There will now be 3 catagories for The A&S Competition/Display,
1. Adults
2. Novice Adults -Those who are just learning the art in which they are
displaying, and have diplayed this art no more than twice before.(ex. if I
were to display chainmail...this would be entered in the novice competion.,
beings I have never done any work in that area before, however, if I were to
display leather work this would go under just the adult catagoty.)
3.Children

This will still be Populas choice. and as always ...."I" would like to see
documentation, But it is not a reguirement.(and I'm not judgeing!)  ;o)

Fair enough?

Hope to see ALOT of new artisan displays!.....
and please feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions, or need
help.

Hl Tanwyn~
MoA&S to Lord & Lady Elfsea