ES - Just an Update

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:46:23 PDT 2001

I'm sorry and I regret if this has caused any undue stress or problems. This
was supposed to have been sent privately.

Maria

From: "Christine Huse" <maria_elfsea at hotmail.com>
To: baroness at elfsea.net, elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: ES - Just an Update
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 15:25:04 -0500

Hola!

After I received Eleanor's reply to my letter that I discussed with
Allasandre, I slept on this matter and needless to say did not get much
sleep last night.

So, I just wanted to let you know that I sent off a letter to Caelin and
Xene asking for their assistance in my matters with Eleanor. I have asked
both of them to help me mediate the mysterious problem that Eleanor has with
me.

I'm sorry, but it really upsets when someone is mad at me. Especially, when
I have no clue as to why they are upset at me. I know I shouldn't let it
bother me, but it does.

Distressed and confused,
Maria