ES - Brass Rings Source?? WAS -->Italian Renn Gown for sale on E-Bay

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:24:44 PDT 2001

Actually, where the hardware is (i.e., screws, nuts, washers...)
Try to find someone who works there to point you in the right direction.
They are found in pullout drawers that have various sizes and not only
brass, but nickel plated too.  That's where I get all the ones I use for
Centurion garters and Irises that I've made.
Happy Hunting!!! ;-)
Ceinwen~