ES - Spinning Winds Pavilion and Virgil for sale

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Thu Apr 12 11:34:56 PDT 2001

Drake, I'm not sure what your reserve is, but I am sure it is too high
considering whoever buys the tent, has to take Virgil too (unless
Brandy comes in the deal).

> CraigCC at AOL.com wrote:
>
> > Essentially, I need to make a few extra bucks, and I have all of
> > these
> >
> > lay-about squires hanging around, soooo....one thing led to another.

I really must protest here. I seem to recall a couple of them doing a
little work for you... Slave driver!

> > Keep checking E-bay, I will be having a combined Durmont/Llew sale
> > next week!!

Which of those lay-about squires showed up at your house, to help
you, last weekend?????  Really, I think you should keep those
two, and get rid of the rest of them. Otherwise, I'll give you a buck
each for Llew and Durmont.

> Ya know, you're never gonna get much for any of these guys...

He'll get a buck each. *smile*

~Afan~