ES - Spinning Winds Pavilion and Virgil for sale

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 12 12:29:20 PDT 2001

$2.50 for Virgil, but only if he dresses like Rocky

Could this be a side affair at an event for service as well?
Particularly if they are dress as captives from the crusades or
something like that?  Have it hosted by the Eastern camp or the Amazons?

--------------  In Service
Gustave alf Blitzgarten