ES - Spinning Winds Pavilion and Virgil for sale

CraigCC at AOL.com CraigCC at AOL.com
Thu Apr 12 15:17:50 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/12/01 5:11:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org writes:

> Actually, Drake, I think my lady may have been
> discussing proteges.  I'll offer you Arabella for the
> lot of them.  (Careful how you answer.)
>
> You're right, my squires are better than yours.
>
> - Galen

Hmmm.....how's Arabella's offside shot? ;-)

NOW, I didn't say that yours were BETTER Galen, I said they were WORTH
MORE...beauty and talent have a higher price tag than finely tuned killing
(in a nice way) machines!

hehehehehehe,

Drake