ES - Defender Culture Camps

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Sun Apr 22 20:40:20 PDT 2001

Your Excellency,

	In viewing my sent messages, I did not come across an answer
to your suggestion about the Byzantine Culture Camp.

	So, if I haven't responded... We would LOVE to have you do a
Byzantine camp. Would you like to coordinate this, please please
please???

 	Please let us know. We will be sending out a general request,
for coordinators, on the Ansteorran list this week. We would like to
get coordinators set up as soon as possible. Look forward to
hearing from you.

 In Service,
  ~Afan~