ES - Surgery scheduled

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Tue Apr 24 20:29:22 PDT 2001

Xene here:

Arabella is scheduled for surgery Wednesday morning at 7:00 am.

She and Fearghus have been receiving a steady flow of visitors, and she is
doing remarkably well -  considering.  I got to see her MRI and to be
honest, it scared me. The haematoma is so large and swollen that it is
pushing one of the lobes into the other.  The nurses and doctors are amazed
that she can still sit up and talk.  They just don't know Arabella....

Arabella is happy and at peace, ready to have her hair cut off, and feeling
very blessed to have so many wonderful friends who care for her and
Fearghus.  Please keep them in your prayers.  We have only put this out on
Elfsea and Steppes list, but if you know of anyone in the Kingdom (or out of
it for that matter.) who needs to know about this, please forward them the
information that I have been putting out on the lists.  Her hard work and
generosity has touched many people.

Thank you,

Xene