ES - The volunteer dinner rotation.

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Wed Apr 25 09:05:35 PDT 2001

Wow!!

Life is truly good in Elfsea.  People are standing in line to help a friend.

Caelin, leftovers would be nice, expecially that could be frozen and
re-heated later, after Arabella gets home from the hospital.  Also, Fearghus
still has to eat lunch sometimes and hospital food gets expensive and tastes
yukky after awhile.  He can only eat so many hamburgers.

Okay.

Wednesday night - Xene and Llywelyn - Boston Market chicken, mac & Cheese,
vegies - no spinach.
Thursday night - Maria and Phelippe - cold chicken and macaroni salad.
Friday night - Sindara and Sfi
Saturday lunch or evening - Ceatta and Robin (Fearghus only)
Sunday night- Lavina
Monday night- Ceatta and Robin
Tuesday night- Tanwyn
Wednesday night - Caelin

I think that's enough for now.  Let's see how Arabella is doing on Sunday.
Perhaps we can all plan a group visit then, or Monday.

Thank you all again.  It is so nice to be able to help our friends who have
done so much for us.

Xene