ES - Spring Fair

The Crocker Family james.crocker at verizon.net
Thu Apr 26 09:23:02 PDT 2001

My family and I won't be able to make it either.  I have to stay home as much as
possible.  Although, it seems that my relatives don't want to hear that.  I have
been pulled into going to my cousin's wedding.  Joy.  I will let you all know
when that baby finally gets here (due May 24, but will probably be here much
sooner).

Cait