[Elfsea] Springfaire Sielent Auction

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 30 12:40:53 PDT 2001

Everything not bid on, as well as those items not
picked up by the high bidder, was passed on to
Allessandra and I, to be given out as largesse either
by ourselves or Their Majesties.

We'll post arrangements for the items bid on when we
have the chance to make such arrangements.

- Galen

Quoting Synrik <synrik at earthlink.net>:

> Greetings,
>
> Because of all of the fun that I was having during
Spring Fair, I never got
> around to finding if any of my bids (or my Lady's)
were actually accepted.
> And Sunday was a mad dash to get M'Lady back to the
mundane world of Med.
> Tech.s.
>
> Who would I need to contact to see if any of the bids
came through?