ES - Springfaire A&S Competitions

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Apr 4 12:53:39 PDT 2001

Yeah, what Competitions are we having?  And whose in charge of Security?  Oh wait,  that's me.  So far I have several people to work for me accepting brib... help with security.

Brighid of Glenbaun
Daire
Jengjen
Honour
Llywelyn
Aradon
Sebastian
Wilim

The shifts will go in two hour increments from 12pm Friday to 12pm Sunday.  We'll need several people working during the hours when people are showing up. (I figure 4pm to 10pm then 6am to 10am Saturday are going to be busy for security)  The rest of the time I'd like to have 2 people an duty.

Let me know what shift you want or if you're not sure of when things you want to attend are just let me know and I'll schedule you around them.

In Service,
     Wilim