ES - What you may not know...

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:59:30 PDT 2001

Greetings Elfsea!

In the hustle and the bustle of the everyday world, it makes it hard to know
who I've talked to and what the matter was about.  I know that I may have
shared with some of you a time when Galen & I weren't so sure about the
health of our baby.

Please be reassured that our baby is fine, and that he is a BOY!! We have a
name but for family reasons we are not telling ANYONE!  In fact, my
sister-in-law was so put out by this (or rather her live-in SO) that they
have taken to calling it (now him) "Murgatroid".

My due date is still August 6th, and I, for one, am hoping for cool weather.
  You can call me unrealistic, but that's what I want!  And darn it, I'm the
mommy!

Love,
Alessandra
Mom-to-be