ES - Loaner Garb

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:03:35 PDT 2001

Hola, Eleanor!

I know how you feel about your impending wedding and I know that you are
nervous about getting everything together on time. How's your dress coming?
If you have yours done, all I can say is I'm jealous! ;-) I have the
material for my gown but haven't had time to even cut it out...sigh. I think
I'm gonna have to have another one of those "solo midnight sewing parties".
<giggle>

Anyways, on to business...

Have you gotten the help you needed with the garb? If not, I just got the
garb from Brighid last night. Again, I have no clue as to what is in there
and you are more than welcome to come over either Friday night or Saturday
afternoon and help me go through it. I would say Sunday or Saturday night,
but we are taking the kiddoes camping for a little one on one time. There is
quite a bit there and Allesandre has given me some of her old garb that she
no longer wears (there's an Italian Renn in there). I would bring it to you,
but there's just too much (there are 12 tubs, 1 box and a garbage bag full
of clothes). Also, do your guests need feast gear? There a couple of the
tubs that contain feast gear (again I don't know exactly what is in there)

I sent you 2 other e-mails. Did you not recieve them? If not, no
worry..Hotmail is notorius for that. Next time, if you are confused as to
what I said, please let me know before you go to the higher ups, this
confused the matter further with everyone.

Concerning your question about when to return the garb. Brighid was the one
who told me it was required that it be returned before your guests leave the
site. This confused me too and after I sent you the e-mail concerning this,
I asked why this was with my higher ups. It was then that I was told that to
return the garb before they left the site, was not necessary (much to my
relief...niether of my deputies witll be available at Springfaire). I sent
you an e-mail after learning this explaining this new turn of events.

I apologize, if I confused you. I am new to this as well. Thank you for
asking questions, I had not thought of to ask. You have helped me to stay on
my toes! :-)

Maria