ES - Glaslyn Rapier defender

David Brockington daviddelaroke at email.com
Thu Apr 19 09:27:57 PDT 2001

Greetings,
The heavies have chosen a double elimination first round; then facing 2 from
the eliminated and adding a fighter in each round.
In rapier I have chosen a slightly different style. First a doubble elem.
from the eliminated a fighter will face 2 but must stay within a 10'
circle.In the next round the circle is reduced to 5' circle. Next to a 2
1\2' circle. If it is still undecited we return to the 10' circle but face
3.

Lord David de la Roke
Cadet to Don Llywelyn, Guard of Elfsea

The sharp pointed end goes into the other guy.