ES - Lady Arabella in hospital

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Mon Apr 23 15:19:56 PDT 2001

Greetings, Elfsea and Steppes,

Just got a call from Arabella.  She is awaiting admission into Medical
Center of Arlington on Matlock.  She has been complaining of a really bad
headache for the last week and finally got an MRI today.  Based on  the MRI,
the doctors wanted her admitted immediately. The doctors are consulting with
a neurological surgeon to determine the exact course of action. All they
have told her so far is that she has blood on the brain and they might have
to evacuate it....

So, there is a good possibility that they will do surgery.  Arabella has
been very sick the last two weeks with an Upper Resperitory Infection that
was making her cough very badly, so that might be a contributing factor.

Needless to say, she and Fearghus won't be attending Elfsea Moot tonight,
and may not make it to SpringFaire.  She is more surprised that anything,
but is in good spirits.

Please keep them in your good thoughts and prayers. I will endeavor to keep
you updated.

If this does entail surgery and bedrest, I am willing to coordinate
volunteers for meals and whatever else we can help their family with, like
baby-sitting.

If they volunteered for anything, please let their coordinators/autocrats
know that they need to line up replacements just in case.

In Service,

Xene

972-299-9867