ES - Ladies Mary Elizabeth and Brigid in Hospital

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:57:25 PDT 2001

This afternoon my apprentice Lady Brigid (Libbie Green) was admitted to the
hospital with abdominal pains, they are doing tests.

Tomorrow morning Lady Mary Elizabeth (Annette Brauer, also my apprentice)
goes into the hospital for major surgery.

Tonight when we remember Lady Arabella in our thoughts and prayers, please
also remember Mary Elizabeth and Brigid.

My hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery go to all of these Ladies and
their families, along with my love and concern.

Larissa