ES - Troll at Springfaire

Misty Hoehn mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Tue Apr 24 20:37:21 PDT 2001

Good day-

   Because of recent events in Feargus's family I am going to be taking
over the duty of Troll for Springfaire.  I am still in need of some volunteers
for this lovely duty and would appreciate anyone who can spare some of
their time to help out.  I will be schelduling the troll shifts for 2hours
each. But if you can't commit to that long, I am more than willing to
cordinate a time frame that you can work with. As an incentive, I will
have goodies( snacks, drinks, and such) for all of those who lend their
time and smiles.  Just email or call me.

Mysticfalcon at onebox.com
wk# 817-416-9770

In service,
Honour du Bois