[Elfsea] [Fwd: [Loch-ruadh] [Fwd: wandering bardic???]]

blakrose blakrose at swbell.net
Thu Aug 2 19:07:55 PDT 2001

Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 17:10:24 -0500
From: blakrose <blakrose at swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Loch-ruadh] [Fwd: wandering bardic???]
Sender: loch-ruadh-admin at ansteorra.org
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org

my address is   1246 Abelia Drive    Ft  Worth      817-367-7885

map link is....
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=1246+Abelia+Drive&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

once again  come all the way to the end of the road   drums welcome, no nosy
neighbors,  if your children are in the pool  you are the lifeguard....

once again burgers will be burned onsite.......; )