[Elfsea] need to hire housecleaning help

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Aug 3 08:01:41 PDT 2001

Greetings!

Once again, we are in dire need of hiring someone to help clean house.  We
can pay around $10/hr.  Someone, our Evil Neighbor (TM), we suspect, has
turned us in yet AGAIN to Child Protective Services, claiming our two
children, Brighid and Weyland, are thin and sick.  Anyone who has seen them
knows they are anything but.

However, our home is in need of a thorough cleaning.  Since Logan's surgery,
he has been unable to do much around the house, and I am at work most of the
time, it seems.  We are due to be visited this coming Tuesday, so we need
help immediately.  Today if possible, but certainly this weekend.

Please call either me at work or Logan at home if you can help, or know
someone reliable who wants to make a bit of money this weekend.

Many thanks,
Madelina de Lyndesaye mka Jane Sitton-Logan
Laird Seamus Donnacadh Loganaich an gabhan ("Logan the smith") mka James D.
Logan

Our numbers:
817-415-6026 work
817-551-7642 home