[Elfsea] need to hire housecleaning help

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Aug 3 14:54:59 PDT 2001

This is too true.  On one of the many occasions we have had to deal with
CPS, thanks to our Evil Neighbor (TM), I did have a bag of cans, of various
sorts.  Many were beer cans because Brighid and I would pick them up on our
can gathering walks up and down Sheridan.  The sack was  next to the garage,
and our caseworker saw it.  Luckily, I got to explain that we took walks,
looking for cans, and she didn't report us on that!

Madelina