[Elfsea] need to hire housecleaning help

AerynGeil at aol.com AerynGeil at aol.com
Sat Aug 4 10:05:16 PDT 2001

Sorry - was mostly teasing - but some people only get the point if they have
a similar experience. If not then it would only take one person experiencing
a terrible event/ tragedy for the world to get the picture.  I wish the world
were smarter but that is not always so. I just hope our fighters learned from
the football players and we don't have any heatstrok fatalities.