[Elfsea] Viscountess Katherine's Return

kkcleek at netscape.net kkcleek at netscape.net
Wed Aug 8 17:37:23 PDT 2001

Please read below the missive from Her Excellency Viscountess Katherine O'Malley.

Greetings from Viscountess Katherine O'Malley,

I am finally coming home. I will arrive very Thursday evening late. I will be at my home Friday and available for discussion between the hours 8:00am until 10:30am and 1:00pm until 6:00pm.

I am anxious to return to my life in Ansteorra but more so to my husband and family. I will be attending Steppes Artisan, Loch Ruadh’s Lughnasad and Glaslyn’s Artisan of the Flame. I will be available to the youth, their parents, the Silent Heralds and those interested in the Herbalist Guild.

To my household: I am anxious to see you and quite interested in what you have to share after my month absence. I hope this finds everyone well. Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement during this time away. I am so grateful to M'Lady Liadan Brega for all of her hard work keeping things going in my absence. I couldn't just walk back in and pick up the reigns for all of my commitments so easily if not for her help and dedication. Every royal peer should be so lucky to have a M'lady-in-Waiting like her.

To the Youth: We are having our first Academy of the Young Wolves meeting at Steppes Artisan. I am looking forward to seeing both you and your parents as well as anyone gentles who might be interested in participating in the building of the Academy. My goal is to have extensions of our Academy throughout the kingdom of Ansteorra. That means a lot of traveling for me but I believe in this Academy and in our youth. I am sure there are many who feel the same way as well, I need all of you to work with me and create a long standing area for our youth.

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Katherine