[Elfsea] Cosolidation of Meetings

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 14:21:43 PDT 2001

I do not believe that there are things that officers need to discuss
"without the populace", but I do agree that there are things that
simply are not going to be of interest to the general populace and that
is what business meetings tend to be used for.

Further I would note that the current suggestion is not Moot & Business
meeting on the same night, but rather on the same night of the week,
but on different weeks.  ie Moot on 4th Monday, Business Meeting on 2
Monday.

Timothy