[Elfsea] Elfsea meeting at Lughnasad to discuss demos

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 16:53:10 PDT 2001

Hola!

We have had much talk about the way we do demos among myself, my deputies,
our Seneschal and our Baron and Baroness.

I am holding a meeting at lunchtime at Lughnasad this Saturday to discuss
the way we do demos and how we can change them for the better.

I would *like* to see our officers in attendance, but anyone with ideas and
suggestions are more than welcome to attend.

I have forwarded a copy of a letter I sent this morning to my deputies. A
big thanks to Lady Eleanor for asking me to post this to the list!

Lady Maria
Hospitaler to the Lord and Lady of Elfsea