[Elfsea] Elfsea meeting at Lughnasad to discuss demos

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 14:50:14 PDT 2001

Last year, the archery, chivalric and rapier tournamnets were over with by
noon or there about. (If I remember correctly...but here lately I don't
trust my memory)  :)

But, if not then I will wait until all 3 are over (Plan B). According to the
schedule, I will be available for a meeting fromm 12:00 to 2:00. The schdule
is as follows:

7:00 Coffee/Tea Available
8:30 Armor Inspection
9:30 Morning Court/ End Armour inspection
10:00 Chivalric and Rapier Tournaments start after court.
11:00 A&S & Brewing Competition Set Up (Entries accepted until 2:00)
11:00 Archery Tournament
11:00 Knife & Axe Competition
11:00 Treasurer's Class
Noon Youth Academy Meeting
1:00 Meeting of the Azure Keystones of Elfsea
1:30 Youth Archery Competition
2:00 Donnybrook
2:00 Youth Rapier Tournament
3:00 A&S & Brewing Judging
3:00 Bagpipe Toss
3:30 Pick up A&S & Brewing Entries
4:00 Children's Bardic
5:00 Evening Court
6:00 Feast / Bardic Competition
Dark Grand Hoohah Court and Filk Bardic

Plan C calls for having Phelippe watch the children during the children's
activities, while we have our meeting.

Pla D calls for waiting until after dark and the Grand Hoohah Court and Filk
Bardic...but I really don't want to that. I'm only day tripping and I know
Phelippe and the children will want to leave right after the last scheduled
activity (1:30 to 3:00).

Please remember that this meeting is just to -discuss- how we can change the
way we do demos.

I will most likely take everyone's ideas, suggestions and creative comments
home and stew over them before making a final decision. I want to hear what
you have to say! If for some reason you cannot attend or must miss part of
the meeting, please e-mail me privatley with any questions, ideas,
suggestions or creative comments.

Maria

http://mariadevasquez.homestead.com/index.html