[Elfsea] Knowne World Handbooks going fast!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 18:24:55 PDT 2001

Greetings to the good gentles of the mighty Barony of
Elfsea!

Lughnasad was a success! I have only FOUR handbooks
left, all unbound. For those who have reserved copies,
I still have them for you and will bring them to Moot.

For those who do NOT have a Knowne World Handbook,
fear not! Your time is at hand! Get the book everyone
will be reading while waiting in line for the
port-o-potties at Defender! Learn how to fight and win
heavy tournaments before Defender! Read about how to
make period costumes! This book makes the perfect gift
for the newbie in your life or the old-timer who needs
a replacement.

Get your Knowne World Handbook! They are $16 and are
unbound copies, great for those updates and easy
reference.

For those who did purchase Knowne World Handbooks at
Defender, I humbly thank you (especially the lady who
donated her change to the Barony. Thank you!) and hope
you will pass it on that these are selling like Black
Plague masks on a Friday afternoon!

Please contact me BEFORE 10pm at (817) 261-0557 and
reserve your copy today!

Eleanor, Lady Cleavely

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary