[Elfsea] Off topic: Jobs at Hawkwood

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Aug 20 10:09:51 PDT 2001

Caelin here.

I have 7 food booths and a heraldry booth at a medieval fair named Hawkwood. I need about 15 people to work in the booths and have only 5 so far. If anyone is interested, the pay is about what you would get at MacDonald's, but you get at least two meals a day and get to run around the fair for free. How much run around time you get depends on how many people I get to work.

Most of the jobs are food service cooking or serving. We have air-conditioned areas for those who get overheated, but most of the work will be outdoors.

If you are interested, email me at rjt at acm.org or call me at 214 850-1558.

Caelin
mka: Richard Threlkeld