[Elfsea] Defender Coordinators Meeting

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Mon Aug 20 14:53:47 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/enriched to text/plain ]
For those of you who have not heard, we are having a coordinators meeting this
Sunday, at Glaslyn's Melee practice.

Defender coordinators, please meet Medb and myself around 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.
There is lots of shade at the park... but bring a chair. Once we are done, we
can watch the melee practice (or join in it).

The meeting will be at North Lakes park in Denton. You can find directions
from Glaslyn's web site at:
http://www.glaslyn.org/nl-map.html

You all know how to reach Medb or myself if you have any questions. See you on
Sunday.

 ~Afan~