[Elfsea] (no subject)

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 02:00:27 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
I have reminded that this Sunday Fighter Practice has been moved to Glaslyn
for a Joint Melee Practice.  We are going to be at the same park as the the
last practice in Glaslyn.  At this point, if someone from Glaslyn could post
directions, that would be helpful.

So, once again, this sunday's practice is in Glaslyn (Denten).  I seem to have
forgotten what time.  I am so organized sometimes.  When I find the time, I
will let everyone know.

The Fool at his Best
Raimond
Knight Marshall
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")