[Elfsea] William Wallace

Tangwystl ferch Maredudd tangwystloffalconrose at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 06:21:01 PDT 2001

 Oh!!!!! I know this is presumptuous, you haven't even got it taped, but If you do, could we possiblly borrow it at some point.  I had read the book "The Scottish Chiefs", way back in grade school and loved the book. It also portays him as Welsh.
Tangwystl
  Spence and Robin Mabry <smabry at flash.net> wrote: Tonight at 7:00 p.m. on the History Channel, the real story of William
Wallace (of Welsh descent, I might add) as opposed to the Hollywood story.
We are going to tape it (I hope I set the bloody thing up correctly).

Ceatta