[Elfsea] CPS update

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Aug 24 13:49:03 PDT 2001

Please pardon the bandwidth for this, but many people have shown concern for
my family on this issue.

We had our 2-week follow-up visit from CPS today.  I was at work, so I have
Logan's version.  He says the caseworker seemed pleased with our progress on
de-cluttering our home, and was even sort of blase' about the whole thing.
Logan reports that the caseworker is inclined towards closing our case, and
will make that recommendation to her supervisor.

Many thanks for all the help and kind words from everyone, and especially to
Medb Ni'Loughlin and Jengjen (sp?) for coming over and working a couple of
weeks ago.

A relieved parent,
Ly Madelina de Lyndesaye
mka Jane Sitton-Logan