[Elfsea] Re: Elfsea digest, Vol 1 #188 - 2 msgs

Barony of Elfsea Baron and Baroness baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 28 05:05:09 PDT 2001

That's right, we're fighting at my house, tonight at 7:30.  There are lights in
the back yard, and a pell, and Vanora's back in town and wants as many
opponents as she can handle.

Everyone's welcome.

- Galen
6517 Tempest Dr.
Arlington, 817/466-8807

take Cooper south from I-20, turn left on Hardisty (1st light after Sublett),
then right on Pierce Arrow, then right on Tempest.  Near the end of the street
on the left.