[Elfsea] Gothic War

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Aug 28 14:29:49 PDT 2001

Armand (that's me) will be there Saturday. Ameline may grace us with her
presence at some point as well, since she'll be in the vicinity attending
the annual "Shoot Uncle Charlie's Hat" event (her family's reunion) on the
opening weekend of pheasant season (or is it dove season, no, wabbit
season). Please refer to her with any questions and be enchanted by the hint
of "Dueling Banjo's" wafting in the distance.

Ld. Daniel Stewart