[Elfsea] Handbooks & Gothic

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 14:40:06 PDT 2001

My lords and ladies,

I will be unable to attend Gothic after all due to
illness. :O( For those who have reserved copies of the
handbook, I will see if I can find someone who is
going and ask them to take them. If I cannot, the next
time I will be avaiable to give them out will be
business meeting on Thursday, September 6 and at
Defender September 21-23. I am terribly sorry that I
will not be there and I hope that you will not be too
upset with me. I remain,

Your Humble Servant,
Eleanor

=====