[Elfsea] [Fwd: [Northkeep] Fw: Poul Anderson: November 25, 1926 - August 1, 2001]

Betsy Marshall Betsy at mailhost.softwareinnovation.com
Wed Aug 1 04:06:24 PDT 2001

To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
From: Marc Carlson <marc-carlson at utulsa.edu>
Subject: [Northkeep] Fw: Poul Anderson: November 25, 1926 - August 1, 2001
Sender: northkeep-admin at ansteorra.org
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 16:17:34 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:35:19 -0700
From: Lynn Gold <figmo at RAHUL.NET>
-------- Original Message --------
From: Paul Ciszek <pciszek at world.std.com>
"We brought Poul home from Alta Bates for terminal hospice care.
We gave him Jubilaeum Akvavit, Carlsberg Beer and Boeuf Tartare.
We gave him all our love. About midght, he slipped away."
signed Karen, Astrid and the rest of the Andersons.
Please pass this around verbatim and in toto.
Everyone is encouraged to repost without alteration.
--
Paul Ciszek
pciszek at world.std.com