[Elfsea] Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 01:50:10 PDT 2001

Good gentles! Pray Attend!

I have some sad and distressing news!

I am OUT of BOUND COPIES of the Knowne World Handbook!

Now now! Let's not panic! I still have binder copies
which are just as nice and *wink wink* easier to
update that still cost $16.

If it will be amenable to all, I will bring the KWHs
to Lughnasadh and/or Moot for your convenience.

Also: LADY REBEKAH OF NEWCASTLE...PLEASE CONTACT ME!
THANKS!

Now back to your regularly scheduled email list,
already in progress.

Yours in service,
Eleanor

"The views expressed here in this message are the sole
property of Superfly Productions, a wholy owned
subsidiary of JoeyTess Company, Southside."

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary