[Elfsea] Sprint PCS :::Grrrrr::: (Was Re: Elfsea digest, Vol 1 #177 - 9 msgs)

Stacy E. Dickey sdickey73 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 18 11:19:44 PDT 2001

I have a feeling the switch up in that area has no idea the size of the
gathering at Pensic... or that there is even a big-ta-do at all. The reason
for their dropped calls will be due to the large number of calls/attempts on
the local cell sites. The towers can only handle so much and they drop or
block the other calls after that. I'm on-call this weekend in Orlando and
can give them a shout up north to have them turn-up the power on these
Pensic sites if anyone has an address they can toss my way. (I've never been
to Pensic... looking on the web for an address too).

    If you are sending an address, please email it to me at
4072309729 at messaging.sprintpcs.com. I'll be on the road today and away from
my email, thus this is a quick way of me getting your message. Once I get it
I will call their on-call tech in PA.

A Votre Service,
Vanora

MKA Stacy E. Dickey