[Elfsea] OT request.

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Sun Aug 19 21:58:03 PDT 2001

Hi
       I posting to ask a favor.  My very favorite Singer/Songwriter in the
world is Nanci Griffith.  I've never seen her in concert.  I just found out
that she will be performing in Fort Worth April 18th through the 21st.  Could
someone please check for me when tickets go on sale what number I need to
call to order them and how much for good seats?  I'm prouably looking for a
Firday or Saturday show.   Please reply privatly as I do not read this list.
Thank You

Robert Fitzmorgan

Fitzmorgan at cs.com