[Elfsea] My, that was fun! - Tues. Fighter practice

Barony of Elfsea Baron and Baroness baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 29 07:54:05 PDT 2001

Gee, that was fun.

My sparring was joined by Baroness Stella, Baron Geoffrey, Lord Aradon, Lord
Armand, Lord Tomas, Lord Willim, Lady Tangwystl, young Nigel with his father,
and young Angus, as well as our special guest, Lady Vanora, who let us know
that she's making plans to permanently return to Elfsea in the near future.  HL
Raimond also attended.

Meanwhile, inside, my young son held court, attended by his lady mother,
Baroness Xene, Lady Ameline, Lady Rixende, Lady Rebekah, and Aislin, as
Arnbjorn, Austin, Alex and Daniel played nearby.

That was so good, we're going to do it again.  So henceforth, weekly on
Tuesdays at 7:30 pm, my home will be open for fighter practice.  All are
welcome.  Mark your calendars and pass the word.

- Galen, knight