[Elfsea] re: new siege rules

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 11:19:49 PDT 2001

Phileppe,

You are half correct.  We started making the bolts to
the new specifications, but after completing about 75,
we decided this was taking way way way too long and we
opted to finshe the rest under the old rules and hope
the BoD had enough sense not to pass the new rules.
Unfortunately, they did pass them.

Our bolts fail in that they are not tied with "cord".
that's all.  unfortunately to make this modification
we may have to disassemble the heads of the bolts(not
a good thing).

As far as converting our old bungees, making a tortion
hole carrier is not all that hard a thing to do.  I'm
looking forward to seeing your ideas.  It's always
good to have multiple people working to solve the same
issue, inevitably ideas come out that have been
overlooked by someone.

-Bjorn