[Elfsea] bolts and cord

P. Crandal Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Wed Aug 1 17:50:29 PDT 2001

Adam Harrison wrote:

> Simply put, it is my belief that to disregard the
> rules changes(however absurd they may be)and "cheat"
> our way onto the field undermines the goals of our
> society and ultimately makes us losers on the inside
> with guilty consciences, even if we on the outside
> carry the day and come home winners.
>
> -Bjorn

Vivat, my friend.

If we allow the people, who are trying to eliminate a period way of
death from the field, to win, we also have lost.
Stupid rules are still "the rules".
Do not figure out a way around them, figure out a way to change them.
For those of us who remember "that time in history".

"We shall overcome"

Crandall