[Elfsea] Looking for....

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Thu Aug 2 13:22:09 PDT 2001

Hi Phelippe.  Lavina here.  Yes, I left our bowls at
Passage of Arms - it was CCCOOOLLLLDDD and I wanted to
go home and get warm (selfish of me huh?).  I don't know
how many times Maria has said, "I had your bowls with
me...."

Anyway, we will not be attending anything until
Glalsyn's Artisan of the Flame on August 25.  If you are
coming to this event, or know of someone who is, just
send them (via that person) this way.

Thanks for keeping up with them for us.

Lavina