[Elfsea] Big Toe revel

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:42:36 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Now that I have everyone's Toetal attenetion.  I can see this is going toe be
a fun event (based on the the number of puns running around.)  Bring your puns
toe the event and we will have a PUNNING Competition.  Thanks right folks, I
think you have just descovered the theme for this years Bardic Competition.
And I have toe see: I am glad I'm not in your shoes.

HL Raimond .... Travesty

(Toettally Cool)
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")